Account Updates (Currency)

All your questions and suggestions go here!
Lex

Re: Account Updates (Currency)

Post by Lex »

Log Title: Free Chance Pack Refund
Currency Owed: 18 flowers

Total Currency Owed: 18 flowers
Spoiler
Sakura Shop (Chance Pack (10 Cards) x1): argenti01, kasumiyoshizawa02, hiei14, qiqi09, lambdadelta08, gudetama07, palmon02, torihimemiya05, leobaskerville12, qiqi11
Last edited by Cassidy on Mon Aug 19, 2024 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated
Mari
Pronouns: she/her

Post by Mari »

Log Title: Gift from Shinya
Currency Owed: 100 petals

Total Currency Owed: 100 petals
Last edited by Cassidy on Mon Aug 19, 2024 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated
Cassidy
Pronouns: she/her

Post by Cassidy »

Everything should be updated now! Please let me know if I made any mistakes, and/or missed any post.

As a general reminder to everyone: you only need to include the "Total Currency Owed" field if you're filling out more than one of the forms, so we know the total amount of currency to add/subtract from all the forms! If you're only filling out one form then you can delete the "Total Currency Owed" field, and keep only the "Currency Owed" field.

Jaye wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 4:24 am Log Title: Freebies from: https://www.sakura.milkbaeri.net/index.php?id=97

Currency Owed: 4 flowers

Total Currency Owed: 11 flowers
To continue from what I mentioned above: I assume the 11 flowers in the "Total Currency Owed" field is the total you should have (at the time of posting) after these 4 flowers would be added, but I originally read it as you needing 11 flowers being added, since that is how I intended the form to read - so doing what I said above just prevents any confusion when it comes to seeing what needs to be added!

Now, if you did mean to request 11 flowers being added to your account then you'll need to fill out another form for the remaining 7 flowers and include where you received them from, as I only added 4 flowers for this post.
ʚ♥ɞ

˚*.꒰ view tradepost ꒱.*˚