Error Reporting (General)

All your questions and suggestions go here!
Noelle
emotional support clown
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Error Reporting (General)

Post by Noelle »

for some reason posting this before gave me a server error SO I hope this will work - reporting this on the forums as I mentioned I would!!

Atelier Escha & Logy's series page isn't working as listed right now, probably because of the & (it stops after "Atelier Escha"). Changing the name to "Atelier Escha and Logy" is fine, but in case the & symbol is used in future series names I thought I would mention it...!

Other symbols seem to be fine, like the @ symbol for Idolm@ster.
Selena
シナモロールだいすき ❤︎

Post by Selena »

Mastering mina's hanami deck is wonky atm - I tried to master it and it gave me cards but didn't display the log text properly, nor did it save the card log to my on site logs, so I'll leave it alone for now ;o;

The mastery badge also is a broken image!
screenshot
Last edited by Cassidy on Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added a screenshot of error message for personal reference
𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵
♡·····························
Jessica

Post by Jessica »

Hello! My donation reward is broken which is blocking me from gathering the rest of my rewards ;_;
Please send help!
tradepost
Cassidy

Post by Cassidy »

Noelle wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:17 am for some reason posting this before gave me a server error SO I hope this will work - reporting this on the forums as I mentioned I would!!

Atelier Escha & Logy's series page isn't working as listed right now, probably because of the & (it stops after "Atelier Escha"). Changing the name to "Atelier Escha and Logy" is fine, but in case the & symbol is used in future series names I thought I would mention it...!

Other symbols seem to be fine, like the @ symbol for Idolm@ster.
I changed the & symbol to just "and" the other day and forgot to reply here saying so, but it's been quick fixed for now! Maybe in the future I'll figure out how to allow & in urls but for the mean time, we'll just replace it with "and" for anything else that comes up lol

Selena wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:10 am Mastering mina's hanami deck is wonky atm - I tried to master it and it gave me cards but didn't display the log text properly, nor did it save the card log to my on site logs, so I'll leave it alone for now ;o;

The mastery badge also is a broken image!
I am looking into fixing the rewards page right now but the master badge is at least showing up on the profile now, since uploading all the current hanami deck master badges to the /cards directory seemed to be the quickest/easiest fix at the moment because I'm not sure how to code it to show files from a different directory yet without separating it completely :')

That said, I'll let you know when it's fixed so you can receive your rewards for it!

Jessica wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:13 pm Hello! My donation reward is broken which is blocking me from gathering the rest of my rewards ;_;
Please send help!
It should be fixed now! They just forgot to enter 0 currency in the correct format (or leaving it empty altogether) so it was blocking you from collecting other rewards.
ʚ♥ɞ

˚*.꒰ view tradepost ꒱.*˚
Jessica

Post by Jessica »

Please forgive me, but when I claimed Miorine Rembran and Suletta Mercury, I put the show name as Mobile Suit Gundam: Suisei no Majo, which is half English/half Japanese naming, but not correct nonetheless!

It should either be Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury OR Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo! Sorry for the annoyance ;_;

I hope this is the right place to put this since there aren't any decks made yet, so I didn't think it would go under Cards.
tradepost
Cassidy

Post by Cassidy »

Jessica wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:19 pm Please forgive me, but when I claimed Miorine Rembran and Suletta Mercury, I put the show name as Mobile Suit Gundam: Suisei no Majo, which is half English/half Japanese naming, but not correct nonetheless!

It should either be Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury OR Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo! Sorry for the annoyance ;_;

I hope this is the right place to put this since there aren't any decks made yet, so I didn't think it would go under Cards.
This place is fine! Because I don't think any of the other more specific threads would really apply to this LOL

I've updated the series on the spreadsheet now and went with the full English name, since Gundam is pretty popular/well known to begin with so the English name is probably more commonly used!
ʚ♥ɞ

˚*.꒰ view tradepost ꒱.*˚
Kupo

Post by Kupo »

I don't see a specific spot for this problem, so I'll report it here!

After about 3 decks being rewarded with a double rewards coupon + character skill combined, I realized I was getting 12 cards instead of the 11 cards I was supposed to be receiving! I closed the page before I could get a screenshot, but I'm not sure you really need it, LOL. I'll hold off on my last 3 uses of the coupon until this is fixed, and I'll put the seventh random cards of each of the masteries in my hold section, in case you need me to remove them!

Sorry for not realizing it sooner! ;__;
Cassidy

Post by Cassidy »

Kupo wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:03 am I don't see a specific spot for this problem, so I'll report it here!

After about 3 decks being rewarded with a double rewards coupon + character skill combined, I realized I was getting 12 cards instead of the 11 cards I was supposed to be receiving! I closed the page before I could get a screenshot, but I'm not sure you really need it, LOL. I'll hold off on my last 3 uses of the coupon until this is fixed, and I'll put the seventh random cards of each of the masteries in my hold section, in case you need me to remove them!

It's not your fault! I could've noticed it myself as well while testing things beforehand :') I'm not too sure why this happened but I figured out a solution for now so it should only give 6 randoms cards as intended, as opposed to the 7 cards it was giving before!

As for the seventh random card you got from each mastery, you can just keep them! I'm really sorry about this ;;; but thank you for reporting this error!
ʚ♥ɞ

˚*.꒰ view tradepost ꒱.*˚
Cami
居場所を守るために

Post by Cami »

Cassidy wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:54 pm
Kupo wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:03 am I don't see a specific spot for this problem, so I'll report it here!

It's not your fault! I could've noticed it myself as well while testing things beforehand :') I'm not too sure why this happened but I figured out a solution for now so it should only give 6 randoms cards as intended, as opposed to the 7 cards it was giving before!

As for the seventh random card you got from each mastery, you can just keep them! I'm really sorry about this ;;; but thank you for reporting this error!
Since it's related, I'd like to report that the same thing happens with using just the double rewards coupon. 7 random cards instead of 6 - for a total of 11 cards rather than the 10 I should be getting...which I only noticed after mastering 2 decks with it.

The seventh random card from both masteries are in my holding section right now.
Cassidy

Post by Cassidy »

Cami wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:21 pm Since it's related, I'd like to report that the same thing happens with using just the double rewards coupon. 7 random cards instead of 6 - for a total of 11 cards rather than the 10 I should be getting...which I only noticed after mastering 2 decks with it.

The seventh random card from both masteries are in my holding section right now.
Thanks for letting me know! You already saw it's been fixed but I'm just replying/posting to say this has been resolved in case anyone not in the Discord wasn't aware!
ʚ♥ɞ

˚*.꒰ view tradepost ꒱.*˚