NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Information & Activity Changes

User avatar
yasu
Cass' personal assistant ♥
Posts: 4526
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Information & Activity Changes

Post by yasu » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:48 pm

Rosenel wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:28 pm
ACTIVITY CHANGES
Current Level: 10
Expected Return Date: Undefined, basically until my internet situation gets solved ;_;
Moved you to hiatus! Let us know whenever you're able to come back to us, by quoting this exact same post! Don't forget that you can still participate in the tcg whenever you're able to, in the meanwhile.

User avatar
Kupo
Posts: 940
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:31 pm
Location: ʕ´• ㅈ •`ʔ
Contact:

Re: Information & Activity Changes

Post by Kupo » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:46 pm

ACTIVITY CHANGES
Current Level: 10
Expected Return Date: I'm not sure! I'm traveling home next weekend, and then I'm not sure when I'll have internet again! :(

I'll take care of modding Card Collectors until I leave on Friday morning! Thank you!

User avatar
yasu
Cass' personal assistant ♥
Posts: 4526
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Information & Activity Changes

Post by yasu » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:48 am

Kupo wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:46 pm
ACTIVITY CHANGES
Current Level: 10
Expected Return Date: I'm not sure! I'm traveling home next weekend, and then I'm not sure when I'll have internet again! :(

I'll take care of modding Card Collectors until I leave on Friday morning! Thank you!
Moved to hiatus! Let us know when you can be back for real!!

User avatar
Shinya
suousama ♔
Posts: 1426
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:42 pm
Location: Shibuya
Contact:

Re: Information & Activity Changes

Post by Shinya » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:10 pm

INFORMATION CHANGES
Trade Post: here

I just notice that my url doesn't work because i changed the link some time ago and forget to say something here lol it's a light change but there is it!
Image
trade post

User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 6938
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: Information & Activity Changes

Post by Cassidy » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:30 pm

Shinya wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:10 pm
INFORMATION CHANGES
Trade Post: here

I just notice that my url doesn't work because i changed the link some time ago and forget to say something here lol it's a light change but there is it!
No problem! Your Trade Post has been updated!!

User avatar
Jules
it's britney, b**ch
Posts: 611
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:00 pm

Re: Information & Activity Changes

Post by Jules » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:58 pm

ACTIVITY CHANGES
Current Level: 10
Expected Return Date: not sure! prob Dec 2018! i just need to finish this class and juggling 2 tcgs rn is tough esp since i have SO MANY CARDS. heu. ill be back again, tho! u can be sure of it!

User avatar
Selena
I love Adonis ❤
Posts: 976
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:06 pm

Re: Information & Activity Changes

Post by Selena » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:29 pm

INFORMATION CHANGES
Trade Post: http://selena.magical-me.net/sakura.php

i just realized profile has linked to the wrong link for like months now lmao.. sorry and thank you!
Image

User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 6938
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: Information & Activity Changes

Post by Cassidy » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:46 pm

Jules wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:58 pm
ACTIVITY CHANGES
Current Level: 10
Expected Return Date: not sure! prob Dec 2018! i just need to finish this class and juggling 2 tcgs rn is tough esp since i have SO MANY CARDS. heu. ill be back again, tho! u can be sure of it!
We'll look forward to your return as always!! Don't forget to come back here and quote this post when you're ready to be moved back to active!

Selena wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:29 pm
INFORMATION CHANGES
Trade Post: http://selena.magical-me.net/sakura.php

i just realized profile has linked to the wrong link for like months now lmao.. sorry and thank you!
LOL no problem, it happens! It's been updated!!

User avatar
SasuraUchiha
Posts: 541
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:17 am

Re: Information & Activity Changes

Post by SasuraUchiha » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:33 am

Image
🌸 Tradepost 🌸

User avatar
yasu
Cass' personal assistant ♥
Posts: 4526
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Information & Activity Changes

Post by yasu » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:11 am

SasuraUchiha wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:33 am
INFORMATION CHANGES
Trade Post: https://aikos-regenbogen.000webhostapp.com/sakura.php
Updated for you!!

Post Reply