Error Reporting (General)

All your questions and suggestions go here!
Selena
シナモロールだいすき ❤︎
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Error Reporting (General)

Post by Selena »

For the most recent deck release it shows that I can choose donator pulls from decks that haven't been released yet:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... G_1629.png
𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵
♡·····························
Lex

Post by Lex »

Same as Selena, it's showing me a donator pull option for a deck that isn't released.
Cassidy

Post by Cassidy »

Selena wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:55 am For the most recent deck release it shows that I can choose donator pulls from decks that haven't been released yet:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... G_1629.png
Lex wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:07 am Same as Selena, it's showing me a donator pull option for a deck that isn't released.
I tried editing something in the file so if either of you could check if it still gives you the option for these or not and let me know, I'd appreciate it! For this situation, feel free to just DM on Discord for this since it'll probably be easier to troubleshoot it that way lol
ʚ♥ɞ

˚*.꒰ view tradepost ꒱.*˚
Samu
Sakura War Criminal

Post by Samu »

I hope this is the right place.

I was given a donation reward and claimed it, logged it on my computer but everytime I go back to the site the reward is still present in my account (kind of like I never accepted it?). I clicked on it, curious, and it does display different rewards. (I did not take them!!!)

My panel also keeps displaying the (1) rewards.
Joey

Post by Joey »

I received a gift in my rewards box (which I'm guessing was supposed to be my trade reward choice card) but it was blank, it logged as "- Gift: " as well
ImageImage
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ tradepost *:・゚✧
Cassidy

Post by Cassidy »

Samu wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:38 pm I hope this is the right place.

I was given a donation reward and claimed it, logged it on my computer but everytime I go back to the site the reward is still present in my account (kind of like I never accepted it?). I clicked on it, curious, and it does display different rewards. (I did not take them!!!)

My panel also keeps displaying the (1) rewards.
I already @'d you on Discord about this so do let me know if it's working for you now or not!

Joey wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:22 pm I received a gift in my rewards box (which I'm guessing was supposed to be my trade reward choice card) but it was blank, it logged as "- Gift: " as well
Hm, I'm not sure how this happened as I can't see/don't know the original gift/reward that was sent to you (I also assume it's the Trading Reward bonus but for choice cards, we don't necessarily send those out as players are allowed to log & upload it themselves without needing to wait for us to send it) but I've asked yasu about it so once I talk to her, I will DM you on Discord to sort this out!
ʚ♥ɞ

˚*.꒰ view tradepost ꒱.*˚
Lex

Post by Lex »

Very minor but I think when you do a special mastery for member cards it replaces whatever you had in the gallery originally with the new set. So e.g. I had 10 member cards displayed from my first special mastery, and when I submitted 10 more for a second special mastery, the original 10 in my gallery disappeared and only showed the new 10.
Cassidy

Post by Cassidy »

Lex wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:13 pm Very minor but I think when you do a special mastery for member cards it replaces whatever you had in the gallery originally with the new set. So e.g. I had 10 member cards displayed from my first special mastery, and when I submitted 10 more for a second special mastery, the original 10 in my gallery disappeared and only showed the new 10.
Hm, I'm not sure how to fix this quite yet so for now all I can advise you (and anyone else) to do is update your member cards section manually with the ones you've turned in so far, after every submission until it's resolved :(
ʚ♥ɞ

˚*.꒰ view tradepost ꒱.*˚
Jessica

Post by Jessica »

Not sure where to put this, but I ordered a chance pack on the shop which is supposed to have cards that come from the recent release since I was hoping to get some more cards from those decks specifically. I did not, looks like they are just from whatever decks we have, and I know there is a separate purchase for that, which I did not click on to buy. Reward below, I did not log these, as they are not from the pack I requested, and I do not want them xD

Made a separate post for removing the logs here

tradepost
Cassidy

Post by Cassidy »

Jessica wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:32 pm Not sure where to put this, but I ordered a chance pack on the shop which is supposed to have cards that come from the recent release since I was hoping to get some more cards from those decks specifically. I did not, looks like they are just from whatever decks we have, and I know there is a separate purchase for that, which I did not click on to buy. Reward below, I did not log these, as they are not from the pack I requested, and I do not want them xD

Made a separate post for removing the logs here
Spoiler
I'm not sure how to fix this yet since everything in the code looks right as far as I can tell, so for the time being I'll be suspending purchases of the chance packs until this issue is resolved! I will send you new cards myself and will update your log to reflect those, so your purchase will still be valid.

For reference, your new cards are below:

Code: Select all

acedportgas19, chii16, belial16, chii05, oscarjarjayes04, oscarjarjayes10, tartaglia20, belial03, yukarikotozume19, angewomon11
ʚ♥ɞ

˚*.꒰ view tradepost ꒱.*˚