NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Completed Group Activity Turn-In

User avatar
Mio
ʕ´• ᴥ •`ʔ
Posts: 2613
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:23 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Completed Group Activity Turn-In

Post by Mio » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:45 pm

GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Story Telling 001 fourth 150 words
Proof: first 10 words until the last 10 words
Participants: Lee (4), Mio (4), Kayori (3), Cassidy (2), Haylee (2)
Points Earned: 10 Points + 10 Points

User avatar
Haylee
゚*。Glitter Queen 。* ゚
Posts: 2919
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:07 pm
Location: Missouri, USA
Contact:

Re: Completed Group Activity Turn-In

Post by Haylee » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:53 pm

Mio wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:45 pm
GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Story Telling 001 fourth 150 words
Proof: first 10 words until the last 10 words
Participants: Lee (4), Mio (4), Kayori (3), Cassidy (2), Haylee (2)
Points Earned: 10 Points + 10 Points
Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Completed Activity): 20 Points

User avatar
Mio
ʕ´• ᴥ •`ʔ
Posts: 2613
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:23 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Completed Group Activity Turn-In

Post by Mio » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:03 am

GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Spelling Bee 001
Proof: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=948&p=23522#p23522
Participants: Cami (3), Mio (3), Lee (3), Haylee (4), Kayori (5), Cassidy (3), Jules (2)
Points Earned: 10 Points + 14 Points

User avatar
cait
Posts: 485
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:15 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Completed Group Activity Turn-In

Post by cait » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:46 am

Mio wrote: GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Spelling Bee 001
Proof: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=948&p=23522#p23522
Participants: Cami (3), Mio (3), Lee (3), Haylee (4), Kayori (5), Cassidy (3), Jules (2)
Points Earned: 10 Points + 14 Points
Good job, team! ^ ^

A P P R O V E D!
(+ 24 points)
Image

Hey there, let's trade! ^^

User avatar
Mio
ʕ´• ᴥ •`ʔ
Posts: 2613
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:23 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Completed Group Activity Turn-In

Post by Mio » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:37 pm

GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Story Telling 001 fifth 150 words
Proof: first 10 words until the last 10 words
Participants: Cassidy (2), Lee (3), Kayori (4), Mio (3), Haylee (2), Jules (1)
Points Earned: 10 Points + 12 Points

User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 6938
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: Completed Group Activity Turn-In

Post by Cassidy » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:40 pm

Mio wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:37 pm
GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Story Telling 001 fifth 150 words
Proof: first 10 words until the last 10 words
Participants: Cassidy (2), Lee (3), Kayori (4), Mio (3), Haylee (2), Jules (1)
Points Earned: 10 Points + 12 Points
Approved!

Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Completed Activity): 22 Points

User avatar
Mio
ʕ´• ᴥ •`ʔ
Posts: 2613
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:23 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Completed Group Activity Turn-In

Post by Mio » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:34 pm

GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Card Collectors 003
Proof: the completed deck ^^, the acitvity log
Participants: Lee (03), Cami (04), Kayori (03), Mio (02), Haylee (03), Jules (02), Cassidy (03)
Points Earned: 10 Points + 14 Points

User avatar
Mio
ʕ´• ᴥ •`ʔ
Posts: 2613
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:23 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Completed Group Activity Turn-In

Post by Mio » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:13 pm

GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Spelling Bee 002
Proof: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=993&p=24876#p24876
Participants: Mio (3), Lee (2), Kayori (1), Cami (3), Jules (2), Haylee (2), Cassidy (2)
Points Earned: 10 Points + 14 Points

User avatar
Haylee
゚*。Glitter Queen 。* ゚
Posts: 2919
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:07 pm
Location: Missouri, USA
Contact:

Re: Completed Group Activity Turn-In

Post by Haylee » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:42 pm

Mio wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:34 pm
GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Card Collectors 003
Proof: the completed deck ^^, the acitvity log
Participants: Lee (03), Cami (04), Kayori (03), Mio (02), Haylee (03), Jules (02), Cassidy (03)
Points Earned: 10 Points + 14 Points
Mio wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:13 pm
GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Spelling Bee 002
Proof: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=993&p=24876#p24876
Participants: Mio (3), Lee (2), Kayori (1), Cami (3), Jules (2), Haylee (2), Cassidy (2)
Points Earned: 10 Points + 14 Points
Approved!

Sakura SportsFes 2017 (Completed Activity): 48 Points

User avatar
Mio
ʕ´• ᴥ •`ʔ
Posts: 2613
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:23 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Completed Group Activity Turn-In

Post by Mio » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:59 pm

GROUP TASK COMPLETION FORM
Task Completed: Story Telling 001 sixth 150 words
Proof: first 10 words until the last 9 words
Participants: Cassidy (4), Haylee (3), Jules (4), Kayori (1), Mio (2), Lee (2)
Points Earned: 10 Points + 12 Points

Post Reply