NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Festival Staff Sign Ups

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Festival Staff Sign Ups

Post by Cassidy » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:36 pm

Due to tasks needing to be verified and approved by a staff member before points and medals can be awarded to the player, I'm looking to hire a few players to be Fesitval Staff Members to do just that: check tasks to make sure they've been completed properly!

The only requirements for being a Festival Staff Member are:
  • that you must be a fairly active member in general or will promise to be active during the event as much as possible, and
  • be able to check tasks and award points and medals in a timely manner.
Whether or not you're also participating in the event doesn't matter but if you are then please make sure you will have time to do both! If you're also a regular staff member for other areas on the forums, please also make sure that you can handle both your usual duties and your event duties. I assume that event activity will be pretty high and will require a good amount of time and patience to check tasks, award points & medals, etc. so please make sure you can manage doing that!

Of course, Festival Staff Members will be compensated for their work during the event in the form of random cards at the end of the event just like our regular staff members receive their weekly staff pay. You also don't need any prior experience being a staff member at another TCG or anything! I just ask that you be dedicated to the event and to be fair in all ways possible, especially if you're both a staff member and a member on a team.

I don't know how many people I'll actually hire but I'm thinking of at least 2 staff members, maybe even 3 or 4? It'll probably depend on how many people sign up to be staff, and also how busy the event gets later on as if it seems like whatever amount of staff I initially hire may not be able to handle the activity then I will hire more. But for now, let's go with 2-3 staff members will be hired!

SO! If anyone is still interested in being a Festival Staff Member then just post here saying so as well as your timezone! I won't say it'll be first come, first served as I may give preference to members who I know/have seen be consistently active but I'll give anyone a chance if you're sure you will have time to do your job! Any other questions about being a staff member can be posted in the Event Q&A.

melinda

Re: Festival Staff Sign Ups

Post by melinda » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:09 am

I'VE BEEN WAITING TO BE STAFF OF SOME SORT.
Timezone: EST
hey! come trade with me!

Haylee
゚*。Glitter Queen 。* ゚

Post by Haylee » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:50 pm

I'm available to help! :)
Timezone: CST

sarie

Post by sarie » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:43 am

I'm literally doing nothing over the summer so I would love to!
timezone: PST

cait

Post by cait » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:56 pm

I'm on holidays for a considerable amount of time (woo~) so I should have plenty of time!
I'm AWST (UTC+8:00)

If you decide not to pick me, I'm happy to help out with any odd jobs if we get a lot of activity and you decide you need an extra helper part of the way through ^__^

Hey there, let's trade! ^^

Jun

Post by Jun » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:28 pm

im always game to help

Timezone: EST during the event

Samu
Sloth Princess

Post by Samu » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:42 pm

I don't plan on participating in the event, so I figured being staff might be better for me!

Timezone: CST

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:01 am

Thanks for applying, everyone! I honestly didn't expect many to sign up but with the amount of you who did, I'll probably hire 3 people for the time being and have the rest of you be back up in case any of the initial 3 I hire go inactive, MIA, or the event picks up enough activity that more people need to be dispatched!

I'll be contacting those who I've chosen to hire in the next few days so once I've gotten the 3 finalized, I'll announce it during the Opening Ceremony. If you don't receive a PM by then, then you can assume you haven't been hired for the time being-- but like I said, I may end up needing you later on or even in something else if something comes up!

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

UPDATE ON HIRING

Post by Cassidy » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:09 pm

I'm a bit late (as usual) so I only got to messaging those who I'm hiring for the time being just now and didn't get a chance to announce it in the Opening Ceremony!

That being said, if all three of the people I messaged accept being a staff member still then the rest of you who applied will be considered back ups that I can call on at any time to help out when/if needed (but of course, you can always deny the request if you just happen to be busy at that time or for whatever reason). If you find that you can no longer be staff or have the time to do so in general then please let me know ASAP so I know to not contact you!

Thanks again for signing up, everyone!!