NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Event Updates (Last Updated: 03/08)

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Event Updates (Last Updated: 03/08)

Post by Cassidy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:50 am

With the start of the event means Round 1 has also started! Any tasks completed between February 15, 2017 and 11:59 PM EST on February 21, 2017 can be used for this round.

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

02/15 Update

Post by Cassidy » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:04 am

The pixels in the Item Hunt have now been hidden around the site and forums!

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

02/22 Update 1

Post by Cassidy » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:59 am

The first round (R1) is now finished! Threads will be locked shortly after this but chocolates + proofs will be checked later in the day. Until the results of Round 1 are posted, Round 2 will not start but anything you guys complete(d) after 11:59 PM EST on the 21st can be used towards Round 2 even if though it hasn't officially started yet! You just can't post in your threads until they're unlocked, and you can't use anything that was completed before 11:59 PM EST on the 21st.

Also, this is just a reminder that when you complete the Special Tasks, you can use them during any round even if you did not complete it during that specific round (and provided that you advance to later rounds, of course)!

I will be back to update this thread again once Round 2 will start. Thanks in advance for your patience, everyone!! I promise I'll try to get things done ASAP, I'm just posting a warning in case the weekly update goes up before I finish checking everything. ;;

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

02/22 Update 2

Post by Cassidy » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:47 pm

The second round (R2) has now started! Threads for those of you who have advanced to the next round have been unlocked so you guys are free to start posting in them again with the chocolates you make that'll count towards your Round 2 totals. Remember that anything completed after 11:59 PM EST on the 21st can be used towards Round 2 even though the round hadn't officially started until now!

This is because of the time it took for me to double check everything, organize the rankings, update the Tournament Bracket, etc. and for me the 22nd is almost over so if I had not let anything done between when Round 1 was supposed to end and when Round 2 officially started, you guys would've lost out on almost an entire day that you could've used to complete tasks. ;;

So have at it, guys, and let's see who will make it to Round 3 aka the Semi Finals!! (PS. I'll be checking Mini Mastery rewards later tonight or tomorrow so sorry for the wait! ;;;)

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

02/23 Update

Post by Cassidy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:39 pm

Nothing huge today but I just wanted to make an announcement that only chocolates made during Round 2 will be the determining factor in who will get the "free pass" to the finals, as mentioned in the first post of the Tournament Bracket & Chocolate Score Board thread! Further details/explanation can be found here.

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

03/01 Update

Post by Cassidy » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:17 am

The second round (R2/Round 2) is now finished! Because I had the time to, I've already checked proofs and counted chocolates so the Tournament Bracket & Chocolate Score Board is now updated with the results!

This means that the third round (R3/Round 3) has now started! Threads will be unlocked shortly after posting this for those of you who have advanced to the next round (Mio's thread will remain locked for this round but will be unlocked when the Finals start). Anything posted with the date saying March 1 and onwards until March 7 will be counted towards this round so make sure you complete your tasks during the correct time frame, and turn them in on time!

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

03/08 Update 1

Post by Cassidy » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:52 am

The third round (R3) is now finished! Threads will be locked shortly after this but chocolates + proofs will be checked later in the day. Until the results of Round 3 are posted, the Finals/Round 4 will not start but anything complete(d) after 11:59 PM EST on March 7th can be used towards Round 4 even if though it hasn't officially started yet! You just can't post in your threads until they're unlocked, and you can't use anything that was completed before 11:59 PM EST on the 7th.

I will be back to update this thread again once Round 4 will start. Thanks in advance for your patience, everyone!! Like before, I'm posting this warning as I don't know if I'll finish checking before the update goes live tomorrow because I'm kind of tired right now (+my stomach still hurts so I'll probably lay down soon) and can't focus. ;; But I'll get everything taken care of as soon as I can!

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

03/08 Update 2

Post by Cassidy » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:57 pm

The fourth and final round (R4) has now started with 4 minutes to spare before it becomes the 9th yikes! Threads for those of you who have advanced to the next round have been unlocked so you guys are free to start posting in them again with the chocolates you make that'll count towards your Round 4 totals. Remember that anything completed after 11:59 PM EST on March 7th can be used towards Round 4 even though the round hadn't officially started until now!

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

03/15 Update 1

Post by Cassidy » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:18 am

The fourth and final round (R4) is now finished so threads have been locked which also means no more new posts or edits to posts can be made!! Chocolates + proofs will be checked later today because I have work and not only should I try to sleep relatively earlier than I normally do, I won't be home until later in the evening (and even then, I'll be working on the update so I won't get to finish up this event until after that). When I do, though, the final update of the Tournament Bracket and Chocolate Score Board will be made but final prizes won't be handed out until later in the week as I need to code them still. ;;

Also, I'll be giving a short extension for Mini Masteries and Item Hunt that'll last until whenever I post the update later today 11:59 PM EST on Saturday, March 18th so if anyone still needs to turn something in for that or find the last item(s) then please do that ASAP!! Once I lock the Mini Mastery Rewards thread, both side events will be considered completed (unless I find something wrong with your mastery/ies in which case I'll give you time after the deadline to resolve it). On that note, I'll also be rewarding those later this week as well-- hopefully within the next couple of days!

With all that being said, the next time you guys hear from me will be when the update goes up probably and then here, once I finish wrapping up the event. Thanks again in advance for your patience!!

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

03/15 Update 2

Post by Cassidy » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:27 am

Alright, I think I finally wrapped up everything that needed to be wrapped up for this event!

Here's a recap/overview of what I've done: If I missed or forgot something, please let me know! And again, don't forget that I've extended the Mini Masteries and Item Hunt side events until 11:59 PM EST on Saturday, March 18th so if anyone still needs to complete those or participate in them, hopefully this will give you the chance to!

Thanks again to everyone who participated in any part of this event! It's been one heck of an experience!!