NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Tournament Bracket & Chocolate Score Board

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Tournament Bracket & Chocolate Score Board

Post by Cassidy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:41 am

Below are all the players who signed up and then separated into pairs, as chosen by Random.org! The other player that you're paired up with is who you will be directly competing with in Round One so that you can advance to Round Two. As the event progresses and rounds are completed, the bracket will be updated with who has advanced to the next round (as well as what the new pairs you'll be competing in will be) and so on until a winner is decided!

(Click the image to see a higher resolution version!)

Due to the number of participants we have, once we reach the Semi Finals there will be one player who will not be paired up and will get a free pass to the Finals! This player at the moment is undecided as it will go to whoever has the highest amount of chocolates at the end of Round Two (that is, whoever makes the most chocolate during Round Two and Round Two only).

Once that time comes, the bracket structure will be re-organized so that the lines and names match up. In the event of a tie where there is more than one player who has the most chocolate but the same amount as someone else, we will use a randomizer to decide who will get the free pass and the rest of the pairs will be decided accordingly. Then once we enter the Finals, all four players will be facing off against each other for the grand prize as opposed to being separated into and competing in pairs!

This thread will also serve as a Chocolate Score Board that will be updated at the end of every round so players can see how they fared against not only the player they were paired up with but all other participating players, as well as their current overall ranking in the event!

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Chocolate Score Board: Round 1

Post by Cassidy » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:37 pm

With the end of Round 1, the proofs have been checked and the chocolates have been counted so provided that I didn't mess up somewhere, those who have advanced to the next round have been decided and the Tournament Bracket has been updated accordingly! If you can't see any changes, please do a hard refresh until you do.

Along with the updated bracket comes the first Chocolate Score Board!! There was going to be a fancy graphic for this BUT because I'm running a little behind on this, I just have a simple text post for now lol... If I get the time, I'll edit this with a graphic later!
  • #1: Jessica (75 chocolates)
    #2: Cami (57 chocolates)
    #3: Mio (48 chocolates)
    #4: Lee (37 chocolates)
    #5: Lacie (36 chocolates)
    #6: Kayori (35 chocolates)
    #6: min (35 chocolates)
    #8: Aqua (34 chocolates)
    #8: Lex (34 chocolates)
    #10: Ajisaitea (33 chocolates)
    #10: Rose (33 chocolates)
    #12: melinda (31 chocolates)
    #13: Jun (28 chocolates)
    #14: Amber (19 chocolates)
    #14: Miro (19 chocolates)
    #16: Adelicya (14 chocolates)
    #17: Kearin (12 chocolates)
    #18: Cassidy (9 chocolates)
    #19: Jules (3 chocolates)
    #20: Rosenel (2 chocolates)
    #20: Tanna (2 chocolates)
    #22: Becca (0 chocolates)
    #22: Vaini (0 chocolates)
    #22: yasu (0 chocolates)
    #22: Cas (0 chocolates)
    #22: Eon (0 chocolates)
    #22: Hotaru (0 chocolates)
    #22: Rizu (0 chocolates)
Congrats and good luck to those of you who made it to Round 2! For those of you who didn't, you still did a good job for making all the chocolate that you did! And lastly, a special thanks to all of you who completed the haiku and cheesy pick up line cards as well because I loved reading them all, and they all made me laugh!!

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Chocolate Score Board: Round 2

Post by Cassidy » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:13 am

With the end of Round 2, the proofs have been checked and the chocolates have been counted so provided that I didn't mess up somewhere, those who have advanced to the next round have been decided and the Tournament Bracket has been updated accordingly! If you can't see any changes, please do a hard refresh until you do.

Along with the updated bracket comes the second Chocolate Score Board which only ranks the players who had advanced to Round 2! I don't know if I'll make a graphic for this after all so HAVE ANOTHER BORING TEXT LIST. (This time with colour-coded placement changes based on the Round 1 ranking!)
  • #1: Mio (72 chocolates) [↑ 2]
    #2: Jessica (71 chocolates) [↓ 1]
    #3: Kayori (46 chocolates) [↑ 3]
    #4: Cami (36 chocolates) [↓ 2]
    #5: Amber (22 chocolates) [↑ 9]
    #6: Kearin (18 chocolates) [↑ 11]
    #7: Lee (12 chocolates) [↓ 4]
    #7: Rose (12 chocolates) [↑ 2]
    #9: Jun (10 chocolates) [↑ 4]
    #10: Cassidy (6 chocolates) [↑ 8]
    #10: Rosenel (6 chocolates) [↑ 10]
    #12: Jules (4 chocolates) [↑ 7]
    #13: Aqua (0 chocolates) [↓ 5]
    #13: min (0 chocolates) [↓ 7]
Congrats and good luck to those of you who made it to Round 3! As the winner of the free pass, Mio will be exempted from participating in Round 3 and will immediately advance to the Finals so you can take it easy this week!

For those of you who didn't advance, you still did a good job for making all the chocolate that you did! And lastly, a special thanks to all of you who completed the haiku and cheesy pick up line cards as well because I loved reading them all, and they all made me laugh!!

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Chocolate Score Board: Round 3 (Semi Finals)

Post by Cassidy » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:55 pm

With the end of Round 3, the proofs have been checked and the chocolates have been counted so provided that I didn't mess up somewhere, those who have advanced to the next round have been decided and the Tournament Bracket has been updated accordingly! If you can't see any changes, please do a hard refresh until you do.

Along with the updated bracket comes the second Chocolate Score Board which only ranks the players who had advanced to Round 4! HERE IS YET ANOTHER ANOTHER BORING TEXT LIST. (Now with colour-coded placement changes based on the Round 2 ranking!)
  • #1: Mio (exempt) [- 0]
    #2: Amber (94 chocolates) [↑ 3]
    #3: Jessica (70 chocolates) [↓ 1]
    #4: Cami (29 chocolates) [- 0]
    #5: Rosenel (19 chocolates) [↑ 6]
    #6: Jun (13 chocolates) [↑ 3]
    #7: Lee (0 chocolates) [- 0]
Congrats and good luck to those of you who made it to Round 4! We're in the final round now so of the four remaining players, whoever has the most chocolates by the end of the event on March 14th at 11:59 PM EST will be the winner of Sakura's first ever tournament! For those of you who didn't advance, you still did a good job for making all the chocolate that you did!!

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Chocolate Score Board: Round 4 (Finals)

Post by Cassidy » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:26 pm

With the end of Round 4, the proofs have been checked and the chocolates have been counted so provided that I didn't mess up somewhere, the final winner has been decided! With a whopping 87 chocolates at the end of this round (and a total of 222 chocolates over the course of the entire tournament), our winner and the recipient of the Grand Prize is: AMBER!

I can tell you worked hard and were super active in order to achieve this so congratulations on your well earned win!! And to the other participants in the finals, congrats on making it that far and putting up a good fight! Everyone made so much chocolate throughout the entire duration of the event that it really made me happy to see how active everyone who participated was being!! There were a few mishaps and miscommunication due to this being the first time I've run this event but if we ever do an event like this again in the future, I'll use what I learned from running this event to (hopefully) make it better and more smooth, both to run and participate in.

SO! With all that being said, let's move on to the usual things, shall we? As always, the Tournament Bracket in the first post has been updated with our winner for ~official purposes~ and below is the updated Chocolate Score Board! (Again, with colour-coded placement changes based on the Round 3 ranking!)
  • #1: Amber (87 chocolates) [↑ 1]
    #2: Mio (65 chocolates) [↓ 1]
    #3: Cami (35 chocolates) [↑ 1]
    #4: Rosenel (11 chocolates) [↑ 1]
Since this was the final round, this event has finally come to a close! Once I code the rewards, I'll be posting them up in the White Valentine's Day 2017 sub-forum and after that's done, I'll be updating the Event Participation Achievements thread with the requirements needed in order to receive an Achievement Badge for this event, so keep an eye out for those two! Lastly, thank you all once again for participating, and I hope you guys had fun with this event!! (And don't forget that the deadline for the side events have been extended until 11:59 PM EST on March 18th!)