NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Tournament Sign Ups

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Re: Tournament Sign Ups

Post by Cassidy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:08 am

And sign ups are now closed! No more changes or edits can be made to any sign ups, either. The next time I post here will be when I have everyone's Event IDs made! The event will officially start once tomorrow's update goes up so please wait until then!!

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Event ID Pick Up

Post by Cassidy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:19 am

Below are everyone's Event IDs for the tournament that are very obviously Not rip offs of the Adoption Certificates! (And in case anyone was wondering, the IDs are listed in the order that players signed up in.) They double as an event tracker that you can use keep track of which rounds you advance to so everyone can go ahead and mark off the "R1" box as everyone who signed up will make it to that round.

If I made any errors on the badges then please let me know so I can fix them! I won't be doing any other changes like cropping or colours, however. Only things like if I made a typo or put the wrong info. on the IDs! For characters with longer names, I had to shorten them or use initials so those would not count as an error/typo.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image