NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Event Q&A

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Re: Event Q&A

Post by Cassidy » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:19 am

Also, this was asked in a PM but I thought I'd post here as well in case any of you were wondering: There will not be any items from the Item Hunt hidden on individual deck pages! They can be on any other page or link on the website and forums, though so check them all if you need to!!

Kayori
The Arctic Rose

Post by Kayori » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:02 am

May I ask how many are hidden on the site, and how many on the forums?

Lacie

Post by Lacie » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:08 pm

Kayori wrote:May I ask how many are hidden on the site, and how many on the forums?
I am also curious about this, since I'm stuck on the last two :X
visit my trade post

Cami
♦ Independence ♦

Post by Cami » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:38 pm

There should be three on the site and three on the forums (found all of them).

Also, just making sure - the adoption character change I posted yesterday is ineligible for the petals task because it was posted before the update, right? (Despite being approved after it went up.)
Image Image
sexy sexy want to do it
★☆ card post // forum trades ☆★

Kayori
The Arctic Rose

Post by Kayori » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:35 pm

Ok, I found everything except the Love Letter. I clicked on just about every link I could find on the site itself. x.x

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:38 pm

Lacie wrote:
Kayori wrote:May I ask how many are hidden on the site, and how many on the forums?
I am also curious about this, since I'm stuck on the last two :X
Like Cami said, there are 3 on the site and 3 on the forums!
Cami wrote:There should be three on the site and three on the forums (found all of them).

Also, just making sure - the adoption character change I posted yesterday is ineligible for the petals task because it was posted before the update, right? (Despite being approved after it went up.)
Yes, that is correct! It needs to be originally posted after the event had started.
Kayori wrote:Ok, I found everything except the Love Letter. I clicked on just about every link I could find on the site itself. x.x
I don't know how obvious this hint will be, but the Love Letter can be found somewhere that has to do with our official opening!

Kayori
The Arctic Rose

Post by Kayori » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:19 pm

Cassidy wrote:
Kayori wrote:Ok, I found everything except the Love Letter. I clicked on just about every link I could find on the site itself. x.x
I don't know how obvious this hint will be, but the Love Letter can be found somewhere that has to do with our official opening!
Took a little while, but I finally found it. XD

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:32 pm

Kayori wrote:Took a little while, but I finally found it. XD
I'm glad!! I was hoping at least one of these would be difficult to find... lmao

Jessica
kira ~

Post by Jessica » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:33 pm

That was literally the last one I was trying to find at like 3AM LOL
I found it after I sent you that PM because I had an feeling it would be there! Then I forgot I even sent you a PM xD

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:24 pm

Jessica wrote:That was literally the last one I was trying to find at like 3AM LOL
I found it after I sent you that PM because I had an feeling it would be there! Then I forgot I even sent you a PM xD
LOL I noticed that too after I was looking at your logs, I was like "oh, she found it!" and then remembered I had already replied to your PM so then I was like "uh, maybe I should've checked first before responding ha ha..." But anyways, I'm glad you found it!!