NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Event Q&A

Jessica
kira ~

Re: Event Q&A

Post by Jessica » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:52 pm

I'm a little confused about the trade meters as well. I have 240 trade worth that I haven't turned in yet because I've honestly forgotten. Will those not count towards the event?

Cami
♦ Independence ♦

Post by Cami » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:54 pm

Any trade meters completed today or later are eligible for this round, right? Like there are 3 in my latest post but only one of them was completed today - is it safe to assume that only that trade meter can be counted?
Image Image
sexy sexy want to do it
★☆ card post // forum trades ☆★

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:10 pm

Jessica wrote:I'm a little confused about the trade meters as well. I have 240 trade worth that I haven't turned in yet because I've honestly forgotten. Will those not count towards the event?
If you did not complete those Trade Meters during the event (as in the last trades you needed to complete a Trade Meter were not approved/completed after the event started) then no you can't use those. If, for example, you have a Trade Meter that only had 20 out of 25 trades filled right now and you completed a trade worth 5 cards after the event had started then once you turned that Trade Meter in for rewards, you could use it to complete the task!
Cami wrote:Any trade meters completed today or later are eligible for this round, right? Like there are 3 in my latest post but only one of them was completed today - is it safe to assume that only that trade meter can be counted?
Yes, that is correct! Of those 3 Trade Meters, if only one of them were completed with a trade you completed today after the event had started then that would be the only Trade Meter you could to complete the task.

The reason I put these kinds of rules in is to prevent people who happen to sit on completed masteries or Trade Meters so that they don't have an advantage/head start on others who would be turning in things as they go, even if the only reason they hadn't turned them in yet is due to forgetting to, laziness, etc. (like me lmao)! Hopefully this makes sense?

Jessica
kira ~

Post by Jessica » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:12 pm

Ah, I understand! Then I would have only one that would apply since I'm missing 10 trade worth to complete it

Cami
♦ Independence ♦

Post by Cami » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:20 pm

- makes a list of currently ineligible decks on trade post -
(I know I'll forget that I can't use them for later rounds if I don't have them written down somewhere)
Image Image
sexy sexy want to do it

Samu
Sloth Princess

Post by Samu » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:45 pm

Kind of a random question, but are puzzle cards able to be used for mini masteries?

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:07 am

Samu wrote:Kind of a random question, but are puzzle cards able to be used for mini masteries?
If it fits the Pink or Red themes then yes!

Ajisaitea
Amacha

Post by Ajisaitea » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:56 am

Cass for the Mini Decks how many existing cards already on our post are we allowed to use towards them?

Edit:
I found the answer, I didn't see it the first time I read the info.
Last edited by Ajisaitea on Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cami
♦ Independence ♦

Post by Cami » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:10 am

Ajisaitea wrote:Cass for the Mini Decks how many existing cards already on our post are we allowed to use towards them?
I'd like to know this too.
Image Image
sexy sexy want to do it

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:16 am

Cami wrote:
Ajisaitea wrote:Cass for the Mini Decks how many existing cards already on our post are we allowed to use towards them?
I'd like to know this too.
For Mini Decks, you can only use cards that were earned or received in a trade between 02/15/17 - 03/14/17 anyways so as long as it meets that condition, there's no limit to how many cards you can use that are already on your post!