NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Event Q&A

Amber

Re: Event Q&A

Post by Amber » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:51 am

Hello again! I have some questions about what's considered okay to submit for Round 2.

1. If I filled up a trade meter after the event started but didn't get to turn it in before Round 2 started, can I turn it in for Round 2?
2. If I started the event with less than 11 cards in a given deck, but going into Round 2 I now have more than 11 cards from trading during Round 1 and I master that deck, can I use that deck for Round 2?

Thanks!

Mio
ʕ´• ᴥ •`ʔ

Post by Mio » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:02 pm

Amber wrote:Hello again! I have some questions about what's considered okay to submit for Round 2.

1. If I filled up a trade meter after the event started but didn't get to turn it in before Round 2 started, can I turn it in for Round 2?
2. If I started the event with less than 11 cards in a given deck, but going into Round 2 I now have more than 11 cards from trading during Round 1 and I master that deck, can I use that deck for Round 2?

Thanks!
just want to second those questions ^^

I thought "Decks that a player has 11 or more cards of on their collecting/keeping/future pages at the time of the event's start cannot be used unless they are entirely re-collected and re-mastered during that specific round's timeframe", meant the rule applies to the round we're in at the moment instead of the whole event, but now I'm also not so sure anymore lol

Cami
♦ Independence ♦

Post by Cami » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:10 pm

Mio wrote:
Amber wrote:Hello again! I have some questions about what's considered okay to submit for Round 2.

Thanks!
just want to second those questions ^^

I thought "Decks that a player has 11 or more cards of on their collecting/keeping/future pages at the time of the event's start cannot be used unless they are entirely re-collected and re-mastered during that specific round's timeframe", meant the rule applies to the round we're in at the moment instead of the whole event, but now I'm also not so sure anymore lol
I thought it was only if you had 11+ before the whole event even started...because if it's just for the round...well, I'm gonna need to re-do my list.
Image Image
sexy sexy want to do it
★☆ card post // forum trades ☆★

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:52 pm

Thanks!
1. It depends on when you submitted that Trade Meter for rewards (in your regular Trading Rewards thread)! If you submitted it during Round 1's time frame but just forgot to turn it in in your thread for chocolates on time then no, you wouldn't be able to use that Trade Meter for Round 2 as it wasn't completed/turned in during the correct time frame. As for when the Trade Meter was actually filled once you completed the last trade that you needed to to hit 25 trades then it doesn't matter as long as the Trade Meter was completed after the event started on the 15th. What matters here is when you turn the Trade Meter in for rewards!

2. So similarly for masteries, you just need to make sure you're only using decks that you had less than 11 cards in when the event first started on the 15th. If you had a deck with 10 cards before the event started and then by the time Round 2 started, you now had 12 cards from it then as long as you master it and turn it in for rewards during Round 2 then you can also turn it in for chocolates that'll count towards Round 2!

Hopefully this makes sense? I realize now that the wording I used before could cause confusion so I apologize for that!

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:34 pm

Also, I have an update on the question Cami asked that I answered here saying that I would need to get a second opinion from Aqua so after some discussion, we've decided that only the chocolates made for and during Round 2 will be considered when deciding who will get the "free pass" to the finals.

This way everyone can start on more even footing (more or less lol) since I'm not too sure how many people interpreted what I said before as the chocolates from both Round 1 and Round 2 combined would be what we considered versus how many people interpreted what I said before as only the chocolates from Round 2 would be considered. Hopefully this makes sense!