NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Event Q&A

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Event Q&A

Post by Cassidy » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:58 pm

All questions & etc. related to our White Valentine's Day 2017 event can go here or be PM'd to me if necessary/it's a private matter! If you happen to spot any errors or anything like that that's also related to the event, feel free to let me know about them here as well!

FAQ
Click any of the questions below that seem similar to or are the question you have to see the answer! If the answer given does not fully answer your question, or what you want to ask hasn't been asked yet then feel free to post it here.

MAIN TOURNAMENT - COMPLETING TASKS SIDE EVENT - MINI MASTERIES SIDE EVENT - ITEM HUNT

Kearin

Re: Event Q&A

Post by Kearin » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:00 pm

Hey Cassidy, would it be better to give you a horizontal or vertical image for this event? Or is it gonna be a close up and not matter? ^^;

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:13 am

Kearin wrote:Hey Cassidy, would it be better to give you a horizontal or vertical image for this event? Or is it gonna be a close up and not matter? ^^;
I actually... haven't decided on the template I'm going to use yet... but in any case, nothing too close up as those are always hard to crop and use to begin with. Anything should be fine though! If not when it comes time to making something, I'll just let you know and ask for a new image but most of the time, I can make whatever I'm given work!

Cami
♦ Independence ♦

Post by Cami » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:20 pm

I didn't have 11+ cards for one of my collecting decks (sweetsummer) before today - but I ended up at over 11 due to accepting a trade. Since this was before the actual update, though, does that mean that the deck is no longer usable for the "Master a Regular Deck" task?
Image Image
sexy sexy want to do it
★☆ card post // forum trades ☆★

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:22 pm

Cami wrote:I didn't have 11+ cards for one of my collecting decks (sweetsummer) before today - but I ended up at over 11 due to accepting a trade. Since this was before the actual update, though, does that mean that the deck is no longer usable for the "Master a Regular Deck" task?
Yes, that would unfortunately be correct! You can't use that specific collection/eventual mastery of the deck towards completing the "Master a Regular Deck" task but if you decided to re-collect and re-master it again then you can!

Cami
♦ Independence ♦

Post by Cami » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:25 pm

Cassidy wrote:
Cami wrote:I didn't have 11+ cards for one of my collecting decks (sweetsummer) before today - but I ended up at over 11 due to accepting a trade. Since this was before the actual update, though, does that mean that the deck is no longer usable for the "Master a Regular Deck" task?
Yes, that would unfortunately be correct! You can't use that specific collection/eventual mastery of the deck towards completing the "Master a Regular Deck" task but if you decided to re-collect and re-master it again then you can!
Ah, that's fine.
I just wanted to make sure.
Image Image
sexy sexy want to do it
★☆ card post // forum trades ☆★

Jessica
kira ~

Post by Jessica » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:32 pm

Just wondering, have the cute little items from one of the side games been hidden yet, and will they be only on the site or will they be on the forum as well?

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:36 pm

Jessica wrote:Just wondering, have the cute little items from one of the side games been hidden yet, and will they be only on the site or will they be on the forum as well?
They haven't yet but when they are, they will be both on the site and the forums! I have the locations already picked out, I just need to code and add them because I got tired and lazy last night lol... But they will be up before the night is over, and I'll update the Event Updates thread, our Twitter, and edit the update on the site once I have!

Lee

Post by Lee » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:44 pm

Can I use masteries turned in today for the event? I mastered a few (specifically today) and turned in a few trades meters, so I was just curious!
❀ Feel free to trade with me! ❀

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:49 pm

Lee wrote:Can I use masteries turned in today for the event? I mastered a few (specifically today) and turned in a few trades meters, so I was just curious!
No, sorry! Only things that you turned in after the event started (which was when today's update was posted) and until when next week's update is posted can be used for this round. ;; If you need a specific time then check the time on this tweet here as I posted it right after I posted today's update!