Click any of the questions below that seem similar to or are the question you have to see the answer! If the answer given does not fully answer your question, or what you want to ask hasn't been asked yet then feel free to post it here.
MAIN TOURNAMENT - COMPLETING TASKS
- I didn't have 11+ cards for one of my collecting/keeping decks before the event's start date but I ended up at over 11 due to accepting a trade on the day of (but before the event actually started), can I still use that deck to complete the "Master a Regular Deck" task?
- Can I use masteries or Trade Meters turned in on the day that the event started but before the official start time to complete a task?
- Can I use Trade Meters that I had finished before the event started but did not turn in yet? And if I turned in X amount of Trade Meters but only some of them were finished with a trade I completed after the event started, would only those Trade Meters be usable?
- If I filled up a trade meter after the event started but didn't get to turn it in before Round # started, can I turn it in for that round?
- If I started the event with less than 11 cards in a given deck, but going into Round # I now have more than 11 cards from trading during a previous and I master that deck, can I use that deck for the round?
- Is the determining factor that decides who gets a "free pass" to the finals (as mentioned in the 'Tournament Bracket & Chocolate Score Board' thread) be the total amount of chocolates made in both Rounds 1 & 2, or just Round 2 alone?
- Can puzzle cards be used for mini masteries?
- How many cards that we already have on our post can we use for a Mini Deck?
- What do we do with the cards used in the Mini Mastery once we've mastered it?
- When mastering the theme twice, can we use the same cards in each mastery? Also, since we can only use two cards from the same deck for the theme, can we use that deck again for the second mastery?
- If I complete a Mini Mastery and turn it in for rewards to be used towards a certain round but it's not rewarded in time before that round finishes, can I still post it in my thread for chocolates (provided that I've used the correct cards and earned them in within the event duration)?