NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Prejoin Donations (Info & Claims)

User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 6938
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: Prejoin Donations (Info & Claims)

Post by Cassidy » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:07 pm

Hotaru wrote:Cardcaptor Sakura | Character | Syaoran Li
Ouran High School Host Club | Character | Tamaki Suou
Ouran High School Host Club | Character | Kyouya Ootori
Ouran High School Host Club | Character | Mitsukuni Haninozuka
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle | Character | Fai D. Flourite
Approved!

User avatar
Hotaru
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:40 am

Re: Prejoin Donations (Info & Claims)

Post by Hotaru » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:31 pm

Ouran High School Host Club | Character | Hikaru & Kaoru Hitachiin
Tokyo Mew Mew | Character | Ichigo Momomiya
Tokyo Mew Mew | Character | Mint Aizawa
Tokyo Mew Mew | Character | Lettuce Midorikawa
Tokyo Mew Mew | Character | Pudding Fong

User avatar
Eon
A Special Case
Posts: 767
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:15 am
Location: MEME HELL
Contact:

Re: Prejoin Donations (Info & Claims)

Post by Eon » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:44 pm

Hotaru wrote:Ouran High School Host Club | Character | Hikaru & Kaoru Hitachiin
Tokyo Mew Mew | Character | Ichigo Momomiya
Tokyo Mew Mew | Character | Mint Aizawa
Tokyo Mew Mew | Character | Lettuce Midorikawa
Tokyo Mew Mew | Character | Pudding Fong
Hi! Are Hikaru and Kaoru separate characters? If so they need separate decks!

Approved the others!
Duties include deckmaking, site maintenance and shitposting. Feel free to PM me if there's anything I can help with!

Image

User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 6938
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: Prejoin Donations (Info & Claims)

Post by Cassidy » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:38 am

Just posting here to let everyone know that a tentative opening date has been decided, and it'll be August 24th! Feel free to read the update on the site for more details but basically, please make your claims and get your donations in by then. Thank you!!

User avatar
Mina
Posts: 557
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:38 am
Location: 花丸
Contact:

Re: Prejoin Donations (Info & Claims)

Post by Mina » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:44 am

Last three claims!!

Conception II | Puzzle | Torri Feiiji, Ellie Troit, Feene Glass, Fuuko Amicus, Narika Shina, Chloe Genus, Serina Leaf | Star Conception
Fire Emblem Fates | Character | Azura
Fire Emblem Fates | Character | Felicia
Image

User avatar
Mochi
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:30 am

Re: Prejoin Donations (Info & Claims)

Post by Mochi » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:11 am

Ace Attorney | Character | Apollo Justice

Shokugeki no Soma | Character | Alice Nakiri

Shokugeki no Soma | Character | Ryo Kurokiba

Starry Sky | Character | Kazuki Shiranui

X1999 | Character | Subaru Sumeragi

X1999 | Character | Seishiro Sakurazuka

Yumeiro Cast | Character | Hinata Sakuragi


.3. I hope nothing is wrong.

User avatar
Eon
A Special Case
Posts: 767
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:15 am
Location: MEME HELL
Contact:

Re: Prejoin Donations (Info & Claims)

Post by Eon » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:19 am

Mina wrote:Last three claims!!

Conception II | Puzzle | Torri Feiiji, Ellie Troit, Feene Glass, Fuuko Amicus, Narika Shina, Chloe Genus, Serina Leaf | Star Conception
Fire Emblem Fates | Character | Azura
Fire Emblem Fates | Character | Felicia
MochiMatcha wrote:Ace Attorney | Character | Apollo Justice

Shokugeki no Soma | Character | Alice Nakiri

Shokugeki no Soma | Character | Ryo Kurokiba

Starry Sky | Character | Kazuki Shiranui

X1999 | Character | Subaru Sumeragi

X1999 | Character | Seishiro Sakurazuka

Yumeiro Cast | Character | Hinata Sakuragi

.3. I hope nothing is wrong.
Added!
Duties include deckmaking, site maintenance and shitposting. Feel free to PM me if there's anything I can help with!

Image

User avatar
Hotaru
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:40 am

Re: Prejoin Donations (Info & Claims)

Post by Hotaru » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:59 am

Hikaru & Kaoru are twins and it is basically impossible to find any pictures of them individually. Also, really hard to tell them apart. One has his hair parted on the left and the other is on the right. XD I don't think I'd be able to find enough images if they were separate.

User avatar
Becca
Nanomachine: Crusnik 02
Posts: 1050
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:05 am

Re: Prejoin Donations (Info & Claims)

Post by Becca » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:30 am

Barakamon | Puzzle | Seishu Handa, Naru Kotoishi, Takao Kawafuji, Kousuke Kanzaki | Company
K Project | Puzzle | Yashiro Isana, Kuroh Yatogami, Neko | Sweet Summer
Ao Haru Ride | Puzzle | Futaba Yoshioka, Kou Tanaka, Yuuri Makita, Aya Kominato, Shuuko Murao | Windy Day

User avatar
Eon
A Special Case
Posts: 767
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:15 am
Location: MEME HELL
Contact:

Re: Prejoin Donations (Info & Claims)

Post by Eon » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:42 am

Hotaru wrote:Hikaru & Kaoru are twins and it is basically impossible to find any pictures of them individually. Also, really hard to tell them apart. One has his hair parted on the left and the other is on the right. XD I don't think I'd be able to find enough images if they were separate.
Then I'm afraid I can't approve your claim for that one, they have to be separate decks.
Becca wrote:Barakamon | Puzzle | Seishu Handa, Naru Kotoishi, Takao Kawafuji, Kousuke Kanzaki | Company
K Project | Puzzle | Yashiro Isana, Kuroh Yatogami, Neko | Sweet Summer
Ao Haru Ride | Puzzle | Futaba Yoshioka, Kou Tanaka, Yuuri Makita, Aya Kominato, Shuuko Murao | Windy Day
Added!
Duties include deckmaking, site maintenance and shitposting. Feel free to PM me if there's anything I can help with!

Image

Locked