NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Q&A (General)

sujini

Re: Q&A (General)

Post by sujini » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:07 pm

Cassidy wrote:
sujini wrote:juuuuust checking, can I take from the latest update? :x

OH! also, for the boxset, what if there are cross over characters like for tsubasa reservoir? does characters from chobits, xxxholic count to form a boxset?
If you initially signed up/joined on a day before or on the day that the most recent update was posted on then yes you may otherwise, no you can't!

Basically for Box Sets of a series, you can only use decks that are on that series' page when you visit it from the Cards page! In the cases of series like Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, we are actually making separate decks for the characters from other CLAMP series make appearances/are characters. For example, the sakurakinomoto deck is the Sakura in the Cardcaptor Sakura universe and the sakura deck that was donated this month is the Sakura from the Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles universe so if you were doing a CCS Box Set, you could only used the sakurakinomoto deck (or the sakura deck if doing a TRC Box Set). Hopefully that makes sense?
ahh. I see. thanks! I would think that other than sakura and syaoran who are main characters in TRC would definitely have a different deck as they look rather different from CCS as well. looking forward for TRC's release then! (that means I can't start a boxset XD)
hello~ I'm sujini ^^; collecting CCS, TRC, SNK, FMA, BLEACH // trade post // I <3 to trade!~

Samu
Sloth Princess

Post by Samu » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:37 am

Oh boy I love to bug the SAKURA STAFF! lmao jk.

I wanted to ask if gifting is okay on Sakura? As in gifting other players cards or currency?

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:13 am

Samu wrote:Oh boy I love to bug the SAKURA STAFF! lmao jk.

I wanted to ask if gifting is okay on Sakura? As in gifting other players cards or currency?
Yes, gifting cards or currency to others is okay! If you are the person gifting cards to someone else then only you would be able to count the cards being given away towards a Trade Meter, though. The recipient would just log the cards as if earning a reward from an activity/service/etc! Hopefully that makes sense?

Also, sort of related to your question although you didn't ask about it but I wanted to mention it in case anyone was wondering: Trading cards for currency or vice versa is not allowed! The only trading allowed in this TCG is cards for cards so if you want to give someone currency then you would have to gift it to them.

Mio
ʕ´• ᴥ •`ʔ

Post by Mio » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:00 pm

I want to ask something to know if i understood everything :>

There aren't enough decks for a Free! box set in the deck list and/or the upcoming list right now, but I'm already collecting three decks from the series. That means i can only list two of those if there should be enough decks, right? But could I list the third if I'm recollecting it?

Another question, are we allowed to list a deck from the donations, which isn't on the upcoming list yet, for a box set? (I really want a K-ON! box set XD)

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:30 pm

Mio wrote:I want to ask something to know if i understood everything :>

There aren't enough decks for a Free! box set in the deck list and/or the upcoming list right now, but I'm already collecting three decks from the series. That means i can only list two of those if there should be enough decks, right? But could I list the third if I'm recollecting it?

Another question, are we allowed to list a deck from the donations, which isn't on the upcoming list yet, for a box set? (I really want a K-ON! box set XD)
If those two decks are already collected/mastered or you have more than 10 cards from it at the time of you applying for a Box Set then yes! All the other decks you plan on using in that same Box Set must have 10 or less cards of it already in your possession, though. But yes, the third deck you're collecting right now could also be used in the Box Set if you re-collect it but again, you still have to have 10 or less cards from it at the time of you applying!

Do you mean a deck that you donated but hasn't been rewarded yet and therefore hasn't been marked as "Donated" on the Deck Claims List, or a deck that has been donated but hasn't been made and therefore hasn't been added to the Upcoming List? If the former then no, you wouldn't as it needs to be marked as "Donated" so we know that the donation itself has no problems and can readily be made when needed but if you meant the latter then yes, you can use a deck that hasn't been made yet but is marked as "Donated"! Doing so would also help us be aware of what decks we should prioritize making so that you're not sitting on a Box Set for too long while waiting for an Upcoming Deck to be released.

Hopefully I understood everything correctly, and that my replies answered all your questions but if not, feel free to ask more!

Mio
ʕ´• ᴥ •`ʔ

Post by Mio » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:41 pm

Hopefully I understood everything correctly, and that my replies answered all your questions but if not, feel free to ask more!
No, that answered my questions perfectly, thank you! :D

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:49 pm

Mio wrote:No, that answered my questions perfectly, thank you! :D
You're welcome! I'm glad I was able to. ^^

Cami
♦ Independence ♦

Post by Cami » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:34 pm

I don't want to do it without asking first since each tcg I've joined has had different policies regarding it - but are we allowed to use mastery choice cards to master another deck (or decks)? (As in the choice cards are the last cards needed)
Image Image
sexy sexy want to do it
★☆ card post // forum trades ☆★

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:28 pm

Cami wrote:I don't want to do it without asking first since each tcg I've joined has had different policies regarding it - but are we allowed to use mastery choice cards to master another deck (or decks)? (As in the choice cards are the last cards needed)
Yes, you can! Chain mastering is allowed here as many players (including myself lol) have already been doing it!

Becca
Nanomachine: Crusnik 02

Post by Becca » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:31 pm

I was wondering if there was some way to make a cute graphic like you've done for the Trade Meters, but for Milestones? I was just wondering since we need to have them on our post for sure, now. ^^