NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Q&A (General)

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Re: Q&A (General)

Post by Cassidy » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:37 am

Cami wrote:
Cassidy wrote:
Cami wrote:If we're doing a Love Live box set, is it okay to mix school idol project and sunshine? Just asking for box sets and possibly adoptions because of template size...
In general, it'll depend and change based on the series but for this specific case, I'm going to go with no for now because even though they're part of the same franchise, they have separate series pages due to a completely different main cast of characters and everything!
Seems fair. I just wanted to make sure first.
No problem! It's good that you asked since I'm sure this situation will pop up again in the future once we have more decks!

Cami
♦ Independence ♦

Post by Cami » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:04 pm

Cassidy wrote:
Cami wrote:
Cassidy wrote: In general, it'll depend and change based on the series but for this specific case, I'm going to go with no for now because even though they're part of the same franchise, they have separate series pages due to a completely different main cast of characters and everything!
Seems fair. I just wanted to make sure first.
No problem! It's good that you asked since I'm sure this situation will pop up again in the future once we have more decks!
I'm guessing the same would apply for Aikatsu! and Aikatsu! Stars, then?
Image Image
sexy sexy want to do it
★☆ card post // forum trades ☆★

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:22 pm

Cami wrote:
Cassidy wrote:
Cami wrote: Seems fair. I just wanted to make sure first.
I'm guessing the same would apply for Aikatsu! and Aikatsu! Stars, then?
Yep! Unlike the other Aikatsu! seasons which were all at the same school and still had the original characters frequently appear in later seasons, Aikatsu! Stars is a completely new school with new characters and no reference to the original Aikatsu so far so it'll be treated as different series.

Samu
Sloth Princess

Post by Samu » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:19 am

I don't think it does but I wanted to ask anyways just to be sure, but do character adoptions count towards the "spend 300 petals in the petal shop" milestone?
I wasn't sure bc idk if it counts as the petal shop or not!

Take your time answering i know you guys are busy !!!!!!!!!!!

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:30 am

Samu wrote:I don't think it does but I wanted to ask anyways just to be sure, but do character adoptions count towards the "spend 300 petals in the petal shop" milestone?
I wasn't sure bc idk if it counts as the petal shop or not!

Take your time answering i know you guys are busy !!!!!!!!!!!
I FIGURED SINCE I'M HERE, I MIGHT AS WELL ANSWER but no, at the moment it won't count! Maybe in the future I might change that task or even add one but for now, it's only spending petals at the actual Petal Shop that will count!

sujini

Post by sujini » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:30 am

juuuuust checking, can I take from the latest update? :x

OH! also, for the boxset, what if there are cross over characters like for tsubasa reservoir? does characters from chobits, xxxholic count to form a boxset?
Last edited by sujini on Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hello~ I'm sujini ^^; collecting CCS, TRC, SNK, FMA, BLEACH // trade post // I <3 to trade!~

Mio
ʕ´• ᴥ •`ʔ

Post by Mio » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:52 pm

Does the Adopt a Character count as the Milestone: Spend 300 sakura petals at the Petal Shop, too?

Jessica
kira ~

Post by Jessica » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:00 pm

Samu asked this question before 4 posts above, and Cassidy said it does not count as of right now

Mio
ʕ´• ᴥ •`ʔ

Post by Mio » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:23 pm

oh, didn't see that XD but thanks for the info!

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:46 pm

sujini wrote:juuuuust checking, can I take from the latest update? :x

OH! also, for the boxset, what if there are cross over characters like for tsubasa reservoir? does characters from chobits, xxxholic count to form a boxset?
If you initially signed up/joined on a day before or on the day that the most recent update was posted on then yes you may otherwise, no you can't!

Basically for Box Sets of a series, you can only use decks that are on that series' page when you visit it from the Cards page! In the cases of series like Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, we are actually making separate decks for the characters from other CLAMP series make appearances/are characters. For example, the sakurakinomoto deck is the Sakura in the Cardcaptor Sakura universe and the sakura deck that was donated this month is the Sakura from the Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles universe so if you were doing a CCS Box Set, you could only used the sakurakinomoto deck (or the sakura deck if doing a TRC Box Set). Hopefully that makes sense?