NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Information & Activity Changes

yasu
Cass' personal assistant ♥

Re: Information & Activity Changes

Post by yasu » Mon May 06, 2019 7:45 pm

erin wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 4:46 pm
i think this is what i use to try and get back in the game?

ACTIVITY CHANGES
Current Level: when my host got hacked i lost so much info, but what i have is i was level 7?
Expected Return Date: asap lol :,)
Hello, erin! Welcome back!! Since you never went into hiatus and was moved to Inactive, you won't be able to go back for all the months you didn't update (you went inactive in October, if I saw that correctly?) and grab from the updates, but you can (just like any other member) go back 2 months (or 3, if you have the prejoin benefits skill) starting from today to get some freebies and deck pulls! So you're allowed to enjoy updates starting from March 6 (or, if you have prejoin benefits, February 6).

If you have any questions at all, do contact me or Cass through PMs!!

erin

Post by erin » Tue May 07, 2019 12:15 am

yasu wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 7:45 pm
Hello, erin! Welcome back!! Since you never went into hiatus and was moved to Inactive, you won't be able to go back for all the months you didn't update (you went inactive in October, if I saw that correctly?) and grab from the updates, but you can (just like any other member) go back 2 months (or 3, if you have the prejoin benefits skill) starting from today to get some freebies and deck pulls! So you're allowed to enjoy updates starting from March 6 (or, if you have prejoin benefits, February 6).

If you have any questions at all, do contact me or Cass through PMs!!
i'm not sure, so i trust you on it being in october lol. thanks!
trade post
PLEASE quote me in threads so i get a notification ;w;

Kupo

Post by Kupo » Thu May 09, 2019 2:10 pm

Cassidy wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:02 am
Kupo wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:31 pm
ACTIVITY CHANGES
Current Level: 10
Expected Return Date: I'll be back around the second week of April! Taking on a job where I'm working 12 hours a day for 6 days a week, so I don't think I'll be able to get on here regularly! Fingers crossed that I can sneak on and grab some stuff on my days off though, haha! See you guys soon! :)
Good luck!! I've moved you to hiatus so just let us know when you're ready to be moved back to active!
SO, I lied lmao, its so not April anymore, but I'd like to come back from hiatus now, please! :)

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Thu May 09, 2019 6:18 pm

Kupo wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 2:10 pm
Show
Cassidy wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:02 am
Kupo wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:31 pm
ACTIVITY CHANGES
Expected Return Date: I'll be back around the second week of April! Taking on a job where I'm working 12 hours a day for 6 days a week, so I don't think I'll be able to get on here regularly! Fingers crossed that I can sneak on and grab some stuff on my days off though, haha! See you guys soon! :)
Good luck!! I've moved you to hiatus so just let us know when you're ready to be moved back to active!
SO, I lied lmao, its so not April anymore, but I'd like to come back from hiatus now, please! :)
LOL it's okay! Life be like that sometimes!! I'll move you back to active so feel free to carry on like normal, and welcome back!

In case you forgot or were not aware, members returning from a hiatus have 1 month after their return date to claim freebies from any missed updates regardless of whether it's past the above deadline or not, as long as they were a member when those updates were first made. So for you, you have until June 9th to take from any past updates you missed even if they would've technically expired by now!

Jules
it's britney, b**ch

Post by Jules » Thu May 16, 2019 9:16 pm

Cassidy wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:46 pm
Jules wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:58 pm
ACTIVITY CHANGES
Expected Return Date: not sure! prob Dec 2018! i just need to finish this class and juggling 2 tcgs rn is tough esp since i have SO MANY CARDS. heu. ill be back again, tho! u can be sure of it!
We'll look forward to your return as always!! Don't forget to come back here and quote this post when you're ready to be moved back to active!
HI IM BACK

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Thu May 16, 2019 10:47 pm

Jules wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:16 pm
Show
Cassidy wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:46 pm
Jules wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:58 pm
ACTIVITY CHANGES
Expected Return Date: not sure! prob Dec 2018! i just need to finish this class and juggling 2 tcgs rn is tough esp since i have SO MANY CARDS. heu. ill be back again, tho! u can be sure of it!
We'll look forward to your return as always!! Don't forget to come back here and quote this post when you're ready to be moved back to active!
HI IM BACK
Welcome back! I'll move you to active after this!!

In case you forgot or were not aware, members returning from a hiatus have 1 month after their return date to claim freebies from any missed updates regardless of whether it's past the above deadline or not, as long as they were a member when those updates were first made. So for you, you have until June 16th to take from any past updates you missed even if they would've technically expired by now!

SasuraUchiha

Post by SasuraUchiha » Sun May 26, 2019 12:38 am

ACTIVITY CHANGES
Expected Return Date: Don't know yet.
I'm currently writing on a story and don't really have the energy to keep up with the TCGs. I will still continue to make game rounds, though, if you need me.
🌸 Tradepost 🌸

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Sun May 26, 2019 5:16 pm

SasuraUchiha wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 12:38 am
ACTIVITY CHANGES
Expected Return Date: Don't know yet.
I'm currently writing on a story and don't really have the energy to keep up with the TCGs. I will still continue to make game rounds, though, if you need me.
No problem, I've moved you to hiatus so just come back here and quote this reply when you're ready to return! As for the game rounds, if you could continue to make the 5 rounds per game each month then that would be appreciated!

Shiranna
Wings of Freedom

Post by Shiranna » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:08 pm

ACTIVITY CHANGES
Current Level: 4
Expected Return Date: Probably August if not earlier. I might still pop in to donate for Collaborations or such (if allowed) but otherwise I've been slacking off and summer is kinda hard for me to concentrate on things. I should have hiatused earlier, but I thought I'd bounce back earlier than later.

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:57 pm

Shiranna wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:08 pm
ACTIVITY CHANGES
Current Level: 4
Expected Return Date: Probably August if not earlier. I might still pop in to donate for Collaborations or such (if allowed) but otherwise I've been slacking off and summer is kinda hard for me to concentrate on things. I should have hiatused earlier, but I thought I'd bounce back earlier than later.
It's okay! Thank you for letting us know, I'll move you to hiatus but feel free to participate in the TCG like normal whenever you'd like or have time to!! This does include donating to Collaboration rounds so you are allowed to do so even when on hiatus! When you're ready to return, just come back here and quote this post so we can move you back to active.