NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Information & Activity Changes

User avatar
yasu
Cass' personal assistant ♥
Posts: 4526
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Information & Activity Changes

Post by yasu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:55 am

SasuraUchiha wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:58 am
ACTIVITY CHANGES
Current Level: 5 (not yet rewarded)
Expected Return Date: Not sure, since my child will be born on February 1st and I don't know yet, when I have enough time to play regularly.
That's great sweetie!! I wish you good luck, strength and that your baby is born very very healthy!! <3 <3 Moved you to hiatus. <3

User avatar
Frika
Posts: 120
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:16 pm

Re: Information & Activity Changes

Post by Frika » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:28 pm

INFORMATION CHANGES
Trade Post: http://scatteredsymphony.xyz/sakura.php

User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 6938
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: Information & Activity Changes

Post by Cassidy » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:44 am

Frika wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:28 pm
INFORMATION CHANGES
Trade Post: http://scatteredsymphony.xyz/sakura.php
All updated!

User avatar
Kupo
Posts: 940
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:31 pm
Location: ʕ´• ㅈ •`ʔ
Contact:

Re: Information & Activity Changes

Post by Kupo » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:31 pm

ACTIVITY CHANGES
Current Level: 10
Expected Return Date: I'll be back around the second week of April! Taking on a job where I'm working 12 hours a day for 6 days a week, so I don't think I'll be able to get on here regularly! Fingers crossed that I can sneak on and grab some stuff on my days off though, haha! See you guys soon! :)

User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 6938
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: Information & Activity Changes

Post by Cassidy » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:02 am

Kupo wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:31 pm
ACTIVITY CHANGES
Current Level: 10
Expected Return Date: I'll be back around the second week of April! Taking on a job where I'm working 12 hours a day for 6 days a week, so I don't think I'll be able to get on here regularly! Fingers crossed that I can sneak on and grab some stuff on my days off though, haha! See you guys soon! :)
Good luck!! I've moved you to hiatus so just let us know when you're ready to be moved back to active!

User avatar
SasuraUchiha
Posts: 541
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:17 am

Re: Information & Activity Changes

Post by SasuraUchiha » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:57 pm

yasu wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:55 am
SasuraUchiha wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:58 am
ACTIVITY CHANGES
Current Level: 5 (not yet rewarded)
Expected Return Date: Not sure, since my child will be born on February 1st and I don't know yet, when I have enough time to play regularly.
That's great sweetie!! I wish you good luck, strength and that your baby is born very very healthy!! <3 <3 Moved you to hiatus. <3
Well, my daughter is now 2 months old and I have enough time at the moment to update my Tradepost on a regular basis. So I'm ready to be put back to active!

INFORMATION CHANGES
Trade Post: http://sasurauchiha.milkbaeri.net/
Image
🌸 Tradepost 🌸

User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 6938
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: Information & Activity Changes

Post by Cassidy » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:37 pm

SasuraUchiha wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:57 pm
yasu wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:55 am
SasuraUchiha wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:58 am
ACTIVITY CHANGES
Current Level: 5 (not yet rewarded)
Expected Return Date: Not sure, since my child will be born on February 1st and I don't know yet, when I have enough time to play regularly.
That's great sweetie!! I wish you good luck, strength and that your baby is born very very healthy!! <3 <3 Moved you to hiatus. <3
Well, my daughter is now 2 months old and I have enough time at the moment to update my Tradepost on a regular basis. So I'm ready to be put back to active!

INFORMATION CHANGES
Trade Post: http://sasurauchiha.milkbaeri.net/
Welcome back!! I've moved you to active again and updated your trade post link so you're all good to go!

User avatar
SasuraUchiha
Posts: 541
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:17 am

Re: Information & Activity Changes

Post by SasuraUchiha » Sat May 04, 2019 7:14 am

INFORMATION CHANGES
E-Mail: sasurauchiha_tcg@outlook.com
Image
🌸 Tradepost 🌸

User avatar
yasu
Cass' personal assistant ♥
Posts: 4526
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Information & Activity Changes

Post by yasu » Sat May 04, 2019 1:31 pm

SasuraUchiha wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 7:14 am
INFORMATION CHANGES
E-Mail: sasurauchiha_tcg@outlook.com
Updated!

User avatar
erin
Posts: 368
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:53 am

Re: Information & Activity Changes

Post by erin » Mon May 06, 2019 4:46 pm

i think this is what i use to try and get back in the game?

ACTIVITY CHANGES
Current Level: when my host got hacked i lost so much info, but what i have is i was level 7?
Expected Return Date: asap lol :,)
trade post
PLEASE quote me in threads so i get a notification ;w;

Post Reply